National Implementation Coordinator
- Work with and support the overall implementation of the First Nations Mental Wellness Continuum Framework (FNMWC).
- Engage with partners across multiple jurisdictions.
- Work alongside regional coordinators across five regions.
- Design and execute a collaborative strategy with Thunderbird Partnership Foundation to build and support capacity in the area of mental wellness in the identified regions.
- Ensure First Peoples Wellness Circle and Thunderbird Partnership Foundation are meeting the needs of their stakeholders in the identified regions.
- Coordinate and support team meetings by acting as a resource to the Implementation Team and Secretariat.
- Creation and implementation of communication plans, including website presence, of the FNMWCF.
- Gather and share information from First Nation and government partners on implementation of the FNMWCF.
- Support key tasks and committees.
- Move forward FPWC role in the Secretariat workplan.
- Provide guidance and oversight on development of resources and tools of FNMWCF.
- Click here to apply.